Pawalgarh Conservation Reserve, Teda Gate, Pawalgarh Tourism Zone is under forest department or tiger reserve. In Teda Gate, there is no limitation of vehicle. It's a famous zone for Tigers, Leopards, Elephants, Dears, Jackal, Wild Boar, Birds, Reptiles and many other animals, but its depend on your beautiful luck. Only permitted vehicles can take a wild trek inside the forest. Teda Gate and Pawalgarh Gate known for a Sitabani temple and beautiful river. We can take some rest in river bank and see the reptiles. Morning and evening is the timing of safaris. When all the zones of CTR are full then we choose this zone for safaris. Corbett national park authority not issue permit for this. Teda, Bhandarpani Gate and Pawalgarh Gate forest department issue the slip for this safari.
Sitabani finds mention in a great Indian epic, the Ramayana. It is believed that in the Valmiki temple, Sita, wife of Lord Ram, spent her days stranded in exile and was supposedly absorbed by the earth. Tourists can enjoy jeep safari and elephant safari but it is essential to take a permit from the forest department. Scenic view of this part of the forest calls many tourists again and again.
Visitor Season : 1st October to 30th June.
1. Jeep Safari at Corbett National Park is possible in Morning and Evening Time Only.
2. Morning Time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am and Evening Time: 2:30 Pm to 5:30 Pm. or Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
5. Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
7. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
8. As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.