Jim Corbett National Park is one of the wild life sanctuaries in the Indian in Uttarakhand state. Prior to the years 1815-20 of the British Rule, the forests of the Corbett National Park were the private property of the local rulers. Though the ownership had passed into the British hands, the government paid little or no attention to the upkeep of the park. The Corbett National Park has been the hot favorite getaway for the tourists, wildlife fans, and adventure seekers since many years. However, only a few selected regions of the Corbett Tiger Reserve are open for the tourists to explore its spectacular scenery and the varied wildlife. In recent years the number of people coming here has increased dramatically. Presently, every season more than 70,000 visitors come to the park from India and other countries. The Corbett Online Booking is a big local tour managment unit at the park, where we arrange the passes, permits ticktes and safari for the visitor.
One thing that cannot be missed is the Jim Corbett National Park Jungle safari. Being home to many wild animals including the Bengal tiger, elephants and leopards, Corbett packs a thrilling experience for those who enjoy wildlife in its natural habitat and not just behind the bars and caged. The Jungle safari is done in different regions of Jim Corbett which includes Bijrani, Dhikala, Jhirna, etc. Jeeps to these are available from the Jim Corbett Resorts itself. Explore the immense wilderness and natural beauty of the jungle heaven.
Jeep Safari is for smaller groups which makes you rover over the rocky terrains of the jungle. Exploring different regions of the forest depending upon the permit, these jeep safaris are one of the best means to gaze the wildlife. Most of the safaris are open every day at two different time periods, one in morning and another in evening.
Canter Safari is ideal for larger group of people. Its an open canter which is guided and secured by forest officials for your safety. Bringing along whole team or family of yours? Canter safari is the best option for you.
One of the most amazing experiences include Elephant safari. What could be better than exploring the wild on an elephant itself! The slow paced elephant lets you capture every drop of the essence from the nature. Elephant safari is one of the most exciting and joyful rides of all time. The staff associated takes care of all the security during the ride. Therefore, it's totally made safe for you.
CorbettJeepSafari.com gives your wishes the utmost priority. Easy booking to Jim Corbett Jungle Safari, Jim Corbett Canter Safari and Jim Corbett Elephant safari are just a moment away. We provide hassle free registration for the safari including all the documentation and verification process. Also you can reserve rooms at the resorts inside the jungle for a night stay.
1. Jeep Safari at Corbett National Park is possible in Morning and Evening Time Only.
2. Morning Time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am and Evening Time: 2:30 Pm to 5:30 Pm. or Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
5. Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
7. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
8. As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.
9. PHOTO ID Proofs: AADHAR CARD or DRIVING LICENCE or PASSPORT or PAN CARD or STUDENT ID or VOTER ID : that are Accepted - we require the number only - Scan copy is not required.
10. All other Travelers also have to carry an ID Proof -