Jeep Safari is one of the most popular activities of the tourist at The Jim Corbett National Park. Sighting of Languors, Deer, Chital, Sambhar along with many species of birds is very common to spot. Sighting of Tiger and Elephant makes the tourist in full mode of excitement. Drivers are well trained to tackle any type of situation held. A guide will be provided to answer the query regarding the jungle and the tour.
Booking Jeep Safari is strictly on Online basis. Tourists have to book their safari rides as early as possible to avoid inconvenience. Jeep safari is done only by the vehicles that are registered with Corbett Tiger Reserve. Please note that the private vehicles are not permitted inside The Jim Corbett national park.
Corbett Tiger Reserve provides accommodation and day visit facility to visitors. It is divided into 6 zones namely Dhikala, Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhela, Durgadevi and Teda Gate Pawalgarh Tourism Zone.
1. Jeep Safari at Corbett National Park is possible in Morning and Evening Time Only.
2. Morning Time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am and Evening Time: 2:30 Pm to 5:30 Pm. or Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
5. Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
7. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
8. As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.