Jim Corbett National Park is one of the oldest and reputed national park in India. A visit to Jim Corbett National Park without elephant safari is incomplete. This one and half hour safari is indeed a breathtaking one and tourist can also enjoy the mysterious view of nature. Elephants are steered by trained mahout. Elephant safari is being conducted in both morning and well as evening shifts.
There is no prior booking for this. It is strictly on First Come First Serve basis. The Elephant follows a defined path in the jungle where one can explore the jungle to its maximum limits. Though elephant ride is permitted only in the Dhikala and Bijrani zone but we may book a safari in advance that is being conducted outside the zone.
1. Elephant Safari is NOT booked in advance for Corbett Tiger Reserve Zone. Its booked on SPOT and subject to availability.
2. For Elephant Safari, one has to avail Jeep Safari to reach inside Bijrani Zone.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Elephant living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Elephant living ) timing we are not Responsible.
5. Elephant safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Elephant Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.